Thursday, December 29, 2011

foolish me...

maybe i'm a fool...
for loving you...
but it's okay even if you hurt me like this...
eventhough i was laughed because of my silly love...
i don't know what to do...
or maybe...
BECAUSE I'M A FOOL...
today...
you treated me so nice...
i kept it as me treasure moments...
because...
only that can make me happy...
i only need you to smile at me once...
just a SMILE...
it is enough for me...
and i will be really happy because of that smile...
until when the one your loved one is coming...
i only need to stay by your side like this...
i know that you are hurt inside...
but i can give you a happy love...
and i won't ask for more...
cause whenever your chest hurt...
just reach out your hands to touch that place...
cause you know that your wound has been healed by love...
and whenever you miss me...
just whisper my name...
and i will be able to hear everytime you call...
it is only that place...
and it will never change...
i will always be there...
IN YOUR HEART...
because i love you so much...
I HAVE BECOME A FOOL...